4/13/12

{insta-friday...4/13}

it's friday the 13th y'all.  here is my week in photos from my iPhone.  :)


this was my easter linner {lunch/dinner}
IMG_0885

these are my short term goal weight loss pants. they are grey capris that i'd really like to be able to wear to disney in june. :)
IMG_0887

ian asked his daddy to bring him to the park so he could play with his friend. :)
IMG_0893

post gym... :)
IMG_0897

of course we start selling it the week after i order it through amazon. pffft.
IMG_0899

i worked out in my flats this week. forgot my sneakers and i wasn't gonna let it stop me damn it.
IMG_0906IMG_0908

IMG_0920

had a physical this week. had to get blood drawn and fast. that was not fun. {the fasting part. needles don't bother me}
IMG_0923

IMG_0927IMG_0931

i bought this polish. we'll see. i only wanted it cause the name is "tweet me" ;)
IMG_0934

this is always a sad moment in my work night.
IMG_0936

and my face is so dry! i started using that all mighty BB cream and i guess i can't put anything on my face. it dried me out faster than the sahara. here i am with the girls lotion slabbed on my face.
IMG_0953

life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. Seriously love the pouty face..... and the empty coffee makes me very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empty coffee cups always make me sad, too. What is the food pictured at the very top? It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @laurie...it was a chicken and veggie scampi. so good! :)

    ReplyDelete